WEIGMA VP45C TETRA LINEAR WEIGHER
1. DESCRIPTION OF THE VP45C TETRA WEIGHER
· The weight range of the VP45C weigher is from 10 gr. To 2000 g.
· The VP45C TETRA weigher is designed for products of homogeneous size with a maximum length of 45 mm.
· The weigher can reach 80 cycles (weighing) per minute.
· The VP45C weigher is made of stainless steel.
· The precision of the weigher is ± one piece of the product.
2. OPERATION OF THE VP45C TRETRA WEIGHER
The VP45C weigher is composed of FOUR receiving hoppers of 100 liters capacity, 8 channels; the Pre-dose channels and the Tuning channels and FOUR weight containers; These components are located in a staggered fashion.
The hopper and each channel are fed by individual high amplitude vibrators, specially designed to advance highly adherent products
VP45C TRETRA WEIGHER
The product falls into the hopper, from the hopper it advances to the access channel, this intermediate channel feeds two channels, where the product is divided, into the Pre-dose channel and the Refining channel.
The closing hatches prevent the product from spilling once weighed.
The correct regulation of the volume of the product, in the channels, is controlled by means of direct detection cells. The detection cells are height adjustable.
The weighing bowl is easy to remove from the machine. It is controlled by means of two load cells. The weighing container has an auto tare, programmable depending on the product.
The weigher is controlled by a touch screen, it has a memory of 50 programs. All the machine settings can be made from this single screen and the changes made in it are saved in the machine's work program.
The production information of the machine can be printable. The program has an automatic system to detect any production failure.